it’s Spring Faire time!
The Manor Faire has happened for over 25 years because parents like you volunteered to bring smiles to our children’s faces. We need a huge number of volunteers and donations for this event to happen.
Putting on an event of this scale requires a team of planners and more than 100 day-of volunteers. We are asking all Manor Parents to volunteer for at least one shift, if you are able to. Volunteer shifts are available on a first come, first serve basis, so sign up soon to get your preferred time and activity!
Bake Sale Registration
Donate baked goods for our Spring Faire Bake Sale! We need brownies, cupcakes, muffins, cookies, breads and more! Sign up now to commit to bringing your favorite baked goods.
- Clothes: Seeking quality clothing. Must be free of stains or damage. Must be washed and folded.
- Books: Seeking kids books in good condition. No adult books please.
- Small Toys: Seeking small toys (smaller than 6”) to be given away as prizes for the games.
Drop Off Donations
Drop off your donations in the Manor School Office.
Welcome to Spring Faire 2023
The Manor Spring Faire is a family fun celebration of rides, games, food, music, crafts and more! This festival is Manor PTA’s largest event, attracting over 1,000 people from the wider Fairfax community. Not only is this event an important fundraiser, it is also an opportunity to share Manor School with our local community. Putting on an event of this scale requires a team of planners and more than 100 day-of volunteers. Below are more details about the event and how you can get involved.
- A celebration for the Manor School community!
- Fundraising through ticket and food sales
- To share Manor School with the wider Fairfax community
Weekend Event Information
- Friday Setup – May 5th, 3:30pm to 6pm
- Saturday Main Event – May 6th, 10am to 4pm
Take Down – 4pm to 6pm
- Sunday Clean Up – May 7th, 10am to 12pm
Needs from Parents
- Volunteer a Shift – Whether it’s selling tickets, running a creative game for an hour or helping clean up, we need folks to participate. Volunteer shifts will be available 2 weeks before the event.
- Bake Sale – Donate baked goods for our Spring Faire Bake Sale! We need brownies, cupcakes, muffins, cookies, breads and more! Sign up now to commit to bringing your favorite baked goods.
- Donations – The Spring Faire features a Clothing Boutique and Book Sale, as well as giving away small toys as prizes for games. So we’re looking for donations! Time to do some Spring Cleaning and donate some things to raise money for Manor School! See details below.
- Buy Tickets! – Come to the event with your kids and purchase tickets for the rides and games and food. This is our main fundraiser activity.
- Spread the Word – Share with your friends and invite other families. Here’s a link to the public page with the latest flier and map.
- Help with Planning – Take on a coordinator role (see below descriptions). Coordinators will meet on Fridays at 8:30am in the 8 weeks leading up to the event. Zoom options are available if you can’t meet in person.
Help Plan the 2023 Spring Faire!
Come to a planning meeting:
- Friday March 17th, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday March 24th, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday March 31st, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday April 7th, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday April 14th, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday April 21st, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday April 28th, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
- Friday May 5th, 8:30am, Library or Zoom
Take on a coordinator role!
The Spring Faire is put on entirely by parent volunteers, and we need leadership support! Here are the coordinator positions needed:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Financial Coordinator
- Site Coordinator
- Games Coordinator
- Food Coordinator
- Bake Sale Coordinator
- Silent Auction Coordinator
- Green Team Coordinator
- Vendor Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Main Stage Coordinator
- Spirit Merchandise Coordinator
- Clothing Boutique Coordinator
- Crafts Coordinator